DarbyTech Training Equipment Inc. (DarbyTech) custom designs and manufactures equipment in chemical process operations for the Global Energy sector. DarbyTech equipment supports "hands on" training for process engineers, and operators.
As a leading supplier of process trainers and laboratory training equipment, DarbyTech sets the industry standard for process operations training equipment. It is known for its functional training capabilities, quality, and safety features. Industry recruiters and operations managers prefer newly-graduated engineers, technicians, and operators, who have developed their skills on this type of equipment.
In summary we:
- Design and manufacture of industrial training equipment, process demonstrators and teaching aids
- Develop custom designed equipment to support applied research
- Provide consultation on equipment and laboratory planning, requirements and design
- Custom design and build larger training and development pilot plants, research & development rigs and process skids
- Work closely with industry, education and many of the leading suppliers of instrumentation, control systems, process plant & equipment to ensure that our training equipment provides relevant learning outcomes utilising the latest technology.
- We can provide consultation on industrial control systems (PLC, SCADA, DCS) We can develop customized “add on” training scenarios (including safe working procedures, safety isolations, working on live process plant, behavioural safety, reaction to abnormal operating conditions, process and functional safety).
To facilitate this we have:
- Offices in Wynyard North East United Kingdom providing multi-disciplined engineering & design
- Approximately 5000sq.ft of flexible manufacturing & assembly space at our fully equipped workshops at the Wilton Centre in the North East of England (UK)
- In house capability to manufacture, assemble and test all our products.
Offices in Wynyard North East United Kingdom providing multi-disciplined engineering & design.
Approximately 5000sq.ft of flexible manufacturing & assembly space at our fully equipped workshops at the Wilton Centre in the North East of England (UK)
State-Of-The-Art Panel Shop